Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A new camera for a new adventure



I was just thinking as I set up my Ebay account that I'm going to need a new camera. My old camera, a lovely little Canon EOS Rebel XT, is still in working condition but is a little difficult to use for product photography. The digital display on the back is very small and I can't use it to see what I'm trying to shoot, forcing me to use the VIEWFINDER like a COMMON CHUMP. What is this, the Middle Ages?

So I decided to check out woot.com, as I do every day, and happened to find a suitable replacement that can be used not only for product photography, but also for point-and-shoot fun and ease while I'm out and about at yard sales and family gatherings. I've always been a Canon girl, but I do have a vintage 35mm Nikon I use when I'm feel the urge to do film photography without all the automatic frills and it serves me quite well. I think the COOLPIX will work nicely for me, and I'm excited to use it when it arrives this Friday so I can post photos of my spoils!

No comments:

Post a Comment